The Flash 9.0.0 plugin or higher is required to view content on this page, but was not detected on your browser.
Thin velcro material designed to cover the front of various sizes of radiator.
- Socks amongst other things could be stuck to the radiator in order to dry them.
- Utilises the whole face of the radiator which until now has largely gone unused.
- Made very thin so as not to restrict the heat given by the radiator.
- The material would contain strands of copper wire so as to enhance conductivity.
- Available in different colours and sizes to fit various colour schemes and radiator sizes.