The Flash 9.0.0 plugin or higher is required to view content on this page, but was not detected on your browser.
To be sick is human but not all indispositions require attention and expensive doctor's help. Sometimes it is enough to find a pill in a medicine chest and take it. For me this can be a real trouble as it is difficult to remember all pill names and their prescriptions.
I suggest sorting pills and putting them in different boxes with inscriptions such as:
* "Help, I Have a Headache" box with paracetamol pills;
* "Help, I've Cut Myself" box with antiseptic plaster;
* "Help, I Have a Blister" box with colloid plasters;
* "Help, I Can't Sleep" box with diphenhydramine;
* "Help, I Have an Aching Body" box with ibuprofen;
* "Help, I Have Allergies" box with loratadine.