Dry Hydrotherapy on the Go
The Flash 9.0.0 plugin or higher is required to view content on this page, but was not detected on your browser.
A while ago I was relaxing in a whirlpool and, while massaging my mussels and joints, I wondered what key components might be used in constructing a portable/wearable device that could simulate the same feeling as a jet stream. My list if items consisted of:
- small & durable motor w/ vibration and voltage control (smooth dimmer style preferred) with a single steel rotating shaft.
- battery and solar back up with plug-in adapter.
- heat control unit wired into the motor.
- One plastic ball deeply dimpled with round tips (maybe magnetic).
- light-weight plastic housing and comfortable harness with straps (Velcro).
- ball area cover material must be thin/strong, sterile, soft and warm i.e. (silk).
- user friendly.