The Flash 9.0.0 plugin or higher is required to view content on this page, but was not detected on your browser.
* Ask him about his business, his profession, stressing that you put his work above everything else and move your own business aside. Ask him for advice and explanations.
* Tell him that you like his parents, especially his mother.
* Leave him alone from time to time.
* Never lose your sense of dignity, do not chase after him.
* Be always in good spirits, laugh and smile especially when he makes jokes.
* Do not flirt with anybody and never make him jealous. This is very bad.
* Do not try to be smarter than he. Let him see that you are independent but he is your only support.
* Take gifts and money from him cheerfully, gratefully, with great pleasure so as he understands this.
* Remember that you are a woman and that there is no sense to spend your time on an insensitive blockhead.
* Love the one who you love with all your heart and trust him.
* Do not argue with him and hold your tongue with others in his presence.
* Praise him; admire his intelligence, charm, good looks, especially in public.
* Encourage his confidence in his power, nobility, diligence, generosity and love for you.
* Be gentle with him and repeat that you love him and no one will ever love him as you do.
* Never reproach him. Instead of reproach in rare cases just have a little cry without sobbing.
* If he wants to kiss you, kiss him joyfully and happily.
* Do not forget to repeat that intimacy with him gives you pleasure and that this never happened with others (in case he knows that others were).
* Never be rude with him. Be compliant.
* Know how to cook, but never make him eat and drink.
* Avoid men who are stupid, stingy, bums and drunks.
* And the most important advice: do not forget that LOVE CANNOT BE COMPELLED.
Just love and be loved.