The Flash 9.0.0 plugin or higher is required to view content on this page, but was not detected on your browser.
The composition consists of suspension polyvinylchloride, stabilizer and filler. The new idea is to use chemically precipitated chalk as the filler.
The composition includes components in the following mass parts:
1. Suspension polyvinylchloride - 100
2. Dioctyl phthalate - 60-120
3. Epoxidized vegetable oil - 10-20
4. Chemically precipitated chalk - 100-200
5. Barium stearate - 0.25-0.5
6. Cadmium stearate - 0.25-0.5
Suggested composition can be used for production of different technical parts (bearings, gaskets, etc.) as well as brushes, plates and products of other form for suede and velour cleaning.
For detailed description of the technological process see the protected part.