The Flash 9.0.0 plugin or higher is required to view content on this page, but was not detected on your browser.
Again I am not sure if this is original, but here goes: Now this will tak ALOT of capital and state/county red-tape cutting, but I believe it's possible.
- A building is built, somewhere around 12-14 stories.
- The building is given it's own rights as a township/city.
- Every lessee/rentor is given it's own street address.
- As a town, the building has its own P.O., P.O boxes do not have #'s, but addresses, as chosen by rentors.
- No customers realize they are sending $ to a P.O. box.
- The building has receptionist, janitors, custodians, conference rooms, a convenience store, coffee shop, and catering avail.
- Maybe even a commissary/cafeteria, as well as other conveniences, all at a premium price, of course.