The Flash 9.0.0 plugin or higher is required to view content on this page, but was not detected on your browser.
2 lb of sauerkraut
1 oz parsley
1 tablespoon wheat flour
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
pinch of pepper
4 oz sour cream
1. In a pot mix sauerkraut, chopped tomatoes, chopped carrots with 1 glass of water, bring to a boil, reduce heat, cover and cook for 1.5 hours.
2. Fry chopped onions in vegetable oil. Add onions to the pot with sauerkraut, stir.
3. Add 8 glasses of water (or meat broth) and cook for 30 minutes.
4. Add flour, pepper, parsley. Stir well. Cook for another 15 minutes.
5. Cover the pot and place it in the low temperature oven. Let it stay for 3-4 hours.
6. Serve warm or hot, add 1tbsp of sour cream per bowl.