Questions & Answers
Ideas
Lab Projects
Edit
|
07/13/2009

Babysitting Service

The Flash 9.0.0 plugin or higher is required to view content on this page, but was not detected on your browser.
Get Flash Player
  Babysitting Service business.

  Business Overview

  There are a couple of options available to the entrepreneur who is considering a babysitting service as a new business enterprise. The first option is to simply become a babysitter, and surprisingly enough this can really pay off, especially during peak holiday times such as New Year's. The second option is to start a staffing service for babysitters, wherein parents can call one number to get a reliable, screened, and professional babysitter. The service would charge a flat rate; say $8 per hour and the babysitter would receive 75 percent of the fee while the service would retain the remaining 25 percent. Providing the service routinely achieved total billable hours in the range of 500 per week, the babysitting service could generate revenues in excess of $50,000 per year.
Discussion
Picture
Itapychaichzj
 
Not Rated
Previous Next