Freckles. Natural remedies
The Flash 9.0.0 plugin or higher is required to view content on this page, but was not detected on your browser.
Spring comes, the sun becomes brighter ... and many women face such a problem as pigmented spots and freckles.
Doctors do not always advise to get rid of these harmless and sometimes even sweet spots. After all, freckles often do not spoil the face and not everyone should be upset.
Those, who still do not want to put up with the freckles appearance, need to remember that GETTING RID OF FRECKLES IS MORE DIFFICULT THAN PREVENTING THEIR APPERANCE. Freckles are a common problem of people with thin, light skin. So, first of all, try to protect yourself from the sunlight.
If freckles appear (despite the measures taken), you can try to use not only bleaching creams, but also well-known plants and products with bleaching properties:
Natural remedies you can use:
* Wash your face with sour milk. Lactic acid will provide gentle peeling effect without irritating or drying your skin.
* Lemon juice is a time proven freckle fighting remedy. It is not necessary to rub your skin with a piece of lemon. Applying the juice with your fingers will do the job.
* Fruit and vegetable masks (apricots, strawberries, cucumbers, red currant).
* Sour cream mask. Do not rinse this mask completely, just remove gently with a facial tissue, then apply a moisturizer. For oily skin - use lemon juice before applying the mask.
* Natural parsley juice (or parsley infusion) mixed with equal amounts of lemon juice, orange juice, and red currant juice under your favorite cream will help you keep your freckles invisible.
Last but not least - increase your Vitamin C intake! It makes your skin less sensitive to the sun. Foods rich in vitamin C include citrus fruits, apples, green onions, black and red currant, rosehip tea.